Part of the SCOTT Sports group, BACH sees itself as a facilitator of experiences, as a brand that enables people to go out and switch off in order to reconnect with themselves and nature. The BACH team believes that a good night outdoors is often the best part of an outdoor adventure.
With its new sleeping bags and sleeping mats, outdoor camping becomes pure relaxation. All Re-source by BACH products are 100% PFC-free impregnated and consist (at least 50% by weight) of renewable, bio-based or recycled materials that have been certified by independent third parties.
BACH reCover Down Sleeping Bags
The new three down sleeping bag models are designed for different temperature ranges (0°C, -5°C, -15°C). By combining robust, lightweight ripstop nylon with high-quality down, each reCover down sleeping bag offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio.
The wide mummy shape creates an optimal balance between comfort and performance, while the adjustable hood provides extra warmth. Fabric and down are 100% recycled.
BACH reCover Down Sleeping Bag -5°C
The reCover Down -5°C down sleeping bag is made for those who are looking for warmth and comfort from the beginning of spring to late autumn. Equipped with an adjustable, insulated collar and hood, a foot box made of waterproof material and an inner pocket.
- Best-in-class warmth-to-weight ratio
- Wide mummy shape
- Adjustable hood and collar
- Inner pocket for storing small items
- Supplied with waterproof dry bag and storage bag
- Made from recycled ripstop nylon
- Filled with recycled European down
- PFC-free DWR treatment
BACH reLay sleeping mats
An ISPO Award Winner, reLay sleeping mats are ideal for those who are looking for a quiet, lightweight and sturdy mat. The horizontal, tubular construction and generous dimensions (58 cm wide, 8 cm thick) make it ideal for side and back sleepers.
The 3R version (3-Season) is available as a compact mat or as a split mat with removable seat cushion. The 4-season version offers extra insulation (5R) for year-round comfort. All reLay sleeping mats are made of sturdy, lightweight, recycled fabric with noise-absorbing, non-slip properties.
BACH reLay 3R Split Sleeping Pad
The reLay 3R Split sleeping mat can be used in two ways:
- as a comfortable, inflatable all-round sleeping pad with an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- as an innovative, removable seat pad with a durable, easy-to-clean base fabric
- Soft, lightweight and durable fabric
- Horizontal tube construction for optimal sleeping comfort
- 8cm thick, 58 cm wide for an optimal ratio between comfort and weight
- Compact valve for intuitive inflation and quick deflation
- Removable seat pad with sturdy base
- Supplied with pack sack, repair kit and practical pump bag
- Made from GRS-certified, 100% recycled fabrics
Main pic: Lars Schneider/BACH Equipment