For its limited edition TALON EARTH 22 pack, OSPREY sourced recycled fabrics inside and out, top to bottom to meet bluesign approved criteria. That includes everything from recycled binding tape, zippers, woven labels and sewing thread. Plus, roughly half of the plastic hardware is made from certified-renewable natural gas.
Designed with versatility and sustainability as core considerations, it meets the needs of a variety of outdoor enthusiasts. Features include a breathable, close-to-body Airscape® backpanel with 50% recycled EVA foam. A flexible BioStretch harness and hip belt allow for dynamic movement.
Details include an internal laptop sleeve, Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment, external reservoir sleeve, LidLock bike helmet attachment and blinky light attachment, twin stretch mesh bottle pockets, twin zippered hip belt pockets and a scratch-free sunglasses/electronics pocket.
Osprey’s first bluesign® approved pack
- Recycled stretch-mesh and spacer mesh
- Recycled webbing + 50% recycled content on EVA foam
- Plastic hardware made from Certified Renewable natural gas
- Recycled polypropylene injection moulded framesheet
- Recycled woven labels
- Recycled sewing thread and binding tape
- YKK Nautilon zippers (made from recycled plastic)