For Spring 2022, GREGORY has ‘perfected its best-sellers like the Baltoro and Deva and ‘boosts its sustainability efforts across its product line,’ said the brand.
Gregory re-imagined Baltoro and Deva’s suspension system and created an Adaptable Fit System that accommodates different back lengths and body shapes.
- A FreeFloat A3 suspension system, featuring an auto-rotating shoulder harness and patented FreeFloat dynamic hip belt, moves independently from the outer frame to flex and adapt to the natural movement of the body.
- An alloy perimeter frame enables dynamic support and a more stable carry, while a soft moulded gription pad positioned on the small of the back prevents pack slip while carrying heavy loads.
- The foamless AirCushion backpanel is built from a proprietary 3D mesh structure that consists of 90% open-air for breathability and eliminates pressure points.
- Polygeine Stays Fresh technology keeps the backpanel, hip belt and shoulder harness guaranteed fresh for years.
- Baltoro and Deva’s recycled nylon materials and PFC-free DWR fabrics result in a ‘31% reduction in the carbon footprint compared to a conventional nylon pack’.
Gregory used the same materials and construction to reduce its ultralight Focal and Women’s Facet backpacking pack’s footprint ‘by 29%’ and the new Raincover collection ‘by 58%’.
- Focal and Facet mix dynamic comfort with a superlight build for carry packs.
- The packs are built with a 3D ComfortCradle hip belt that dynamically moves with the body in use.
- Weight-saving features include a removable floating top pocket, mesh front and side pockets, and an ultralight weather flap on the underside of the top lid.
- The packs are treated with Polygiene Stays Fresh Technology and start at an ultralight 2.6 lbs (48L).
Gregory’s new Raincover collection is the last addition to its backpacking collection for Spring 2022. Made from a durable, recycled ripstop polyester material. It’s available in a wide variety of prints and colours.
In the day hiking hydration category, the Inertia and Women’s Swift H20 also receive updates to improve comfort and functionality. The packs offer a breathable, 3D foam back panel and an organisation system for hiking and everyday use.
The newest generation of its Quadro Pro luggage collection includes the Quadro Pro and Quadro Hardcase Rollers designed for ‘the active lifestyle traveller.’