Are you an experienced and passionate Marketing professional who can activate marketing campaigns and strategies, drive brand engagement and support driving increases in our sales and market share? If so we want to hear from you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a UK Marketing Manager who will be responsible for leading, managing, and integrating global marketing strategies into the UK & Benelux markets.
Including but not limited to
- Develop and activate effective seasonal marketing plans according to our marketing strategy in the UK & Benelux markets, working closely with Directors and Sales Managers
- Ensure our brands are well represented throughout the wholesale retail environment, both in bricks and mortar environments as well as digital channels. Examples would include catalogues and mailers, websites, window displays, instore POS, email, and social channels.
- Responsible for developing UK & Benelux marketing campaigns to both trade and consumer including co-operative retail support, shows and advertising within the UK media according to the brand strategy and budget.
- Manage a marketing critical path to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Work closely with the in-house creative team to create marketing assets on time and on brief.
- Manage the country athlete team, identifying opportunities for stories and content for use in our brand channels.
- Manage the UK advertising, events and retail coop marketing budgets to maximise their value.
- Work closely with the UK Sales Manager; plan and execute the Rab Shop in Shop program. Including strategic planning of new roll outs as well as the maintenance of existing installations ensuring they are representative of the brand at all times.
- Work closely with the training manager to deliver educational support to customers about our brands and our products.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to build the seasonal comms plan
- Work alongside the business to achieve its wider brand and campaign goals, so that DTC, retail and brand objectives are met.
- Jointly manage trade shows and wholesale events alongside the regional sales team.
- Work closely with the European PR manager to ensure regular media coverage, product placements and reviews appear within the UK & Benelux media.
- Set marketing and PR objectives/targets with the marketing director and report on these regularly.
- Manage and track the annual UK & Benelux marketing budget and report on monthly performance.
To join us you must have:
- Marketing management experience with a successful track record of implementing strong marketing campaigns. Proven track record of successfully working with partners and stakeholders to achieve common goals and objectives, colleagues, suppliers, retailers, consumers.
- People and/or project management experience
- Good creativity and sound judgement.
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for the outdoors and a real understanding of the brands and the needs of outdoor users (including climbers, mountaineers, backpackers, trekkers, skiers and adventure travellers).
- Enthusiastic, hard-working with the ability to plan, organise, prioritize and meet multiple deadlines.
- A willingness to work extra hours and weekends as required.
- A full and current driving licence.
- Experience within the outdoor industry
- Recognised marketing qualifications
What we can offer you in return:
A competitive salary commensurate with experience, pension and life assurance, staff discount scheme, employee assistance programme, flexible working schemes and an early finish on Fridays. We operate an open and friendly company with a relaxed environment and dress code but we work hard to get the job done. We have modern office facilities and free on-site parking.
Our UK Marketing team is based at our offices just outside The Peak District National Park off jct28 of the M1 corridor.
Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd based in Alfreton, Derbyshire specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor clothing and equipment. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world. Equip Outdoor Technologies own and operate two leading aspirational outdoor brands Rab and Lowe Alpine. For further information on Equip please visit our website at www.equipuk.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th December 2020
For general enquiries please contact: email@example.com
For more details and how to apply please click here
No Agencies Please