Join an international outdoor business as a Technical Sales Representative (Northern UK)
Nikwax is a leading international manufacturer of waterproofing products for clothing, footwear and outdoor equipment and leads the field in outstanding environmental credentials and sustainability. We are looking for a Technical Sales Representative to join our busy HQ Sales team
- Maintain and increase sales to accounts, by building relationships with buyers and distributors that promote the understanding of how our products and services can make their business more profitable by
- Developing sales through designated accounts by building relationships with buyers and strengthening brand loyalty
- Merchandising regional and national accounts to optimise sales
- Presenting in store product training to independent and national stores to increase product knowledge and selling ability of sales staff
- Prioritising time to maximise the effect upon the business through efficient call plans
- Analysing sales data to identify problems or opportunities and develop strategies to address them
- Utilising Nikwax reporting systems to ensure effective internal communication
- Reporting to the Head of HQ Sales with customer and market feedback
- Attending Nikwax trade and consumer events when required
The Person will be
- Personable and organised
- Able to drive things to a conclusion
- Able to use own initiative to prioritise tasks
- Understanding in the importance of customer service
- Logical and analytical in approaching problem solving
- Experienced in sales and training
- Experienced in the outdoor industry and related sports
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
Must have a full clean UK driving licence
- Work within a company where you can clearly see the effect of your efforts.
- Work for a globally recognised brand with values that you can believe in.
- Work within a friendly and informal environment.
- Competitive benefits including healthcare, mobile, laptop and company car
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your Covering Letter (clearly stating your salary requirements) & CV by no later than 16th February 2020 to:
Unit F, Durgates Industrial Estate
Or e-mail: email@example.com
Candidates must be able to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK.
To view the Nikwax Job Applicant Privacy Notice please click here