Join an international outdoor business, as a Technical Sales Administrator and Representative
Páramo Directional Clothing designs and distributes top quality innovative products for outdoor people and leads the field in outstanding environmental credentials and social responsibility. We are currently looking for a Technical Sales Administrator and Representative to join our busy Sales team.
The development and service of our UK retail network by providing training, sales support and promotion of our new and existing product lines by:
- maintaining communication with and providing support for our Southern Retail and Shop-in-Shop accounts via phone, email and scheduled visits
- providing in-office administrative support for the Retailer Sales channel and wider Sales Team, according to the monthly sales plan
- conducting a range presentation for all Southern accounts for Autumn/Winter and Spring/Summer new product launches
- providing administrative and on the road support to the UK Sales Representative in accordance to the monthly sales plan
- training our Southern Retail and Shop-in-Shop network, to ensure staff have a good understanding of the products and procedures for example garment care, guarantee and recycling scheme
- representing the company at retail and trade events.
The Person will be
- an experienced and successful sales professional, preferably in the outdoor industry
- self-driven and committed with an interest in outdoor pursuits
- able to travel around the UK as required, including overnight stays and able to work weekends when necessary
- numerate and educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) including Maths and English.
This role will require an element of travel and therefore the successful candidate must have a Full UK driving licence.
- work within a company where you can see the effect of your efforts
- work for an international company with values that you can believe in
- work within a friendly and informal environment
- competitive benefits and rewards.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your covering letter (including your salary expectations and your outdoor interests) and CV by no later than 1st March 2020 to:
Unit F, Durgates Industrial Estate
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be able to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK
To view details of the Páramo Job Applicant Privacy Notice, please click here