Merrell (Wolverine Worldwide Inc. Performance Group)
To drive rate of sale via maximising of Merrell brand presence and resonance at retail through staff product training, visual merchandising, information gathering and communication.
1. Significantly improve visual presence of the Merrell brand at retail, increasing coverage, upgrading quality perception and reflecting brand positioning and differentiation from competitors
2. Retail visits – approximately 80% of the time will be out of the office, on the road
3. Staff training; both in our customers’ retail sites and Outdoor Group employees
4. POS /promotion implementation
5. Visual merchandising
6. Reporting – stocking situation, sell-through info, retailer feedback, competitor activity
7. Communicate marketing activity to retailers in order to maximise brand selling story.
8. Perform other duties as required/assigned by Merrell Marketing Team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Love for the outdoors
• Outgoing personality
• Interpersonal skills – able to challenge, communicate, rationalise, influence and convince at all levels
• Visual merchandising/POS/display experience
• Excellent Organization and planning skills
• Creativity / problem solving
• Ability to manage own time productively and efficiently – must be self-motivated
• Must have full driving licence
• Salary TBC
• Travel expenses paid
• Field based – 80%+ of time on the road
• Must be willing to spend time away from home each week.
• Must be prepared to work occasional weekends if needed.
Candidates should forward their CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com