The Superfeet Sales Representative is an ambassador of Superfeet Worldwide in the UK. This person will provide outside sales and service coverage of the insole and sandal markets, and must have a key understanding of the territory and business expertise in a variety of industries:
Sports dealers including Run Specialty, Outdoor, Snowsports, Cycling, Hockey, along with Brown shoe, Comfort, and Orthopaedic footwear retail stores, Industrial footwear dealers and Medical practitioners.
Area of responsibility:
Territory will be to cover the south of the UK. Office to be based at home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Live and breathe company Core Values while conducting business and developing relationships, always striving to “do the right thing”.
- Work closely with multiple retail stores to ensure good sell through & product knowledge.
- Develop and grow accounts by building and improving current business relationships.
- Contribute to corporate growth plans by opening new accounts when appropriate, and making proactive strides to grow the business within existing accounts.
- Use your creativity and innovation to build brand awareness of Superfeet.
- Reach UK growth levels of sales and profitability.
- Educate and excite retail associates on the technical aspects of the product line and how to sell the Superfeet product. This includes conducting clinics, workshops and finding other creative ways to utilize Superfeet business drivers.
- Consult with and advise retailers on merchandising strategy in order to generate greater sell-through.
- Partner with retailers on the sales floor at expos, medical nights, and other events to further enhance relationships and build the Superfeet brand.
- Schedule regular account visits to maintain brand awareness, improve relationships, understand current marketplace, analyze needs, and grow sales.
- Maintain a consistent understanding and knowledge of Corporate, regional, personal and team sales goals.
- Represent Superfeet at Trade Shows, special programs and events in the UK and occasionally Europe.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Outstanding presentation skills and ability to engage a wide range of audiences.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing concepts
- Knowledge of customer service concepts
- Outstanding ability to develop strong working relationships
- Skill in positive communication with internal and external customers
- Skill in use of company word processing, spreadsheet, and database software
- Ability to plan and prioritize work
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to work additional hours, evenings, and weekends as needed.
Education and Experience:
- General sales experience in footwear, outdoor, or related industry.
- University degree is a plus.
- Driver’s License required.
How to apply;
Please visit our job link on Hireology https://careers.hireology.com/superfeet/170921/description
or email email@example.com