To cover everywhere south of Mid Wales across to Hull.
£30-£35k pa (dependant on experience) plus benefits
Brigantes is a company that provides outdoor kit and equipment to the military user.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our ever-growing team assisting the UK Sales Director in the South.
A successful candidate will be expected to manage profitable and sustainable growth within that area. Brigantes are looking for someone who seeks out opportunity where others wouldn't necessarily and can identify key potential areas for growth. The person in question will be expected to have good general knowledge of outdoor industry products and preferably but not essentially, come from a retail or supplier/manufacturing background.
- Building on and maintaining personal relationships through close contact with the Brigantes customer base within the Adventure Training and Conventional MOD forces platform.
- Be able to identify and present relevant product to customers from the portfolio of brands that Brigantes represent.
- Extensive travel at key times of year - 3 days a week on the road with an admin day at either end of the week.
- Fulfil visit reports.
- Seek solutions proactively within your daily work.
- Be able to act on instruction from management, but also not afraid to ask for help.
- Regular reporting and implementation of target-orientated actions.
- Monitoring of orders and their fulfilment in close cooperation with the Brigantes internal customer service team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- The Brigantes team have a good sense of humour and prospective employees must be able to gel with the Brigantes team. We are a small family like company, so the person needs to slide straight in and feel part of the team.
- Must have good general knowledge of the outdoor industry and suitable product knowledge.
- Be personable and comfortable in engaging with procurement and military personnel.
- Be able to demonstrate that they have excellent knowledge and understanding of Sales procedures and account development.
- Be able to plan and manage their diary and time proficiently.
- Be self-motivated and proactive as you will be working remotely for the majority of the time.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
How to apply
If the above criteria describes you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Friday 14th June