Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd based in Alfreton, Derbyshire specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor clothing and equipment. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world.
Equip Outdoor Technologies own and operate two leading aspirational outdoor brands Rab and Lowe Alpine. As the customer's primary contact at Equip, you will be accountable for leading on any warranty/sales issues that need to be resolved. Your duties will include financial responsibility during the warranty period, communicating with stakeholders, leading the Service Centre team, and striving for 100% customer satisfaction.
- Directly manage the Warranty/Customer Returns Team, Factory Team and oversee the Shop Team providing feedback regarding their performance
- Responsible for the entire returns process from booking in, to booking out
- Responsible for the customer services email account and all web based warranty enquiries via our Zendesk CS platform
- Increase spare parts sales on the B2C website and ensure that dealers receive a spare parts ‘care package’ each season
- Develop new guidelines and strategies for inside sales/customer service reps which dramatically improved the quality of service and support to consumer and retail customers
- Author a monthly company newsletter that includes warranty issue bulletins, helpful hints, parts problems, and warranty program results
- Develop a more sales oriented and customer friendly Service Centre ‘drop in area’
- Conduct weekly audits of warranty schedules
- Assist in creating and designing a warranty manual to be delivered to all customers
- Refer unresolved customer complaints to designated departments for further investigation
- Previous experience in a similar Management role with a proven track record of successfully implementing strategies which led to an overall improvement in customer satisfaction and departmental streamlining.
- Be 100% customer focused and committed
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines, with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Team commitment
- A confident telephone manner along with excellent communication and written skills
- A passion for the outdoors and a working knowledge or interest in outdoor equipment/products
- Experience of IT implementation and Microsoft Office software such as Word/Outlook/PowerPoint
- Other European Languages
Applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Lee Jones, HR Coordinator. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies Please
The closing date for applications is Friday 9th February 2018