At Bradshaw Taylor we’re looking for enthusiastic, hardworking and fresh thinking individuals to join our sales team.
As a Sales Representative, your role is to represent our Icebreaker and Keen brands in a manner in keeping with the Bradshaw Taylor culture. You will have responsibility for the Keen and Icebreaker business for the Northern Sales Area. Managing the accounts, maintaining the business and furthering relations to ensure a successful sell in and sell through is achieved.
Your main responsibilities:
- Managing the accounts and sales territory effectively and efficiently; setting territory and account targets and developing plans to achieve them
- Negotiating the sell-in of the product range, delivery dates and sell-through activity, in line with the commercial strategy for the brand
- Organising sales activities to achieve the area sales target and agreed sales KPIs
- Effectively coordinating key messages and selling activities at all stages of the sales process
- Monitoring sell through with accounts and proactively seeking to resolve any issues in season
- Feeding back local area information to the Brand Manager as an input to the commercial, product and brand strategy
- Advising accounts on how to best retail the category, plus any marketing and POS opportunities available
- Training responsibility and organisation of on the hill training and in store events for accounts
- Liaison with the Training Representatives to ensure all accounts are trained in order of priority
- Ad hoc, consumer event attendance and organisation, in partnership with the marketing team.
- A result orientated sales professional;
- A master of multi-tasking;
- Determined to succeed;
- Passionate about the brand and customer experience;
- Extremely organised;
- Detailed and accurate;
- Concise and articulate, both in written and verbal form;
- Easy to get along with;
Your Experience and Skills:
- A team player who must display a passion for the Outdoor industry and come from a strong technical background in outdoor sales
- A proven track record in sales, presentation, negotiation and management
- The ability to work independently and be self-motivated is essential
- Strong communication skills
- IT literate
- Full UK driving license.
Please forward a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 14th July.