Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd based in Alfreton, Derbyshire specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor clothing and equipment. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world.
Equip Outdoor Technologies own and operate two leading aspirational outdoor brands Rab and Lowe Alpine. The role of Sales Office Technical Advisor is to offer outstanding Sales and Customer Service support to our UK Customer Base and provide Rab and Lowe Alpine product training and advice to internal staff and end consumers.
- Taking, inputting and monitoring of urgent ASAP and Pre Season orders across our B2C and B2B platforms.
- Fielding Retail and Customer enquiries about orders and stock.
- Maintaining customer records
- Processing invoices and credits
- Answering generic questions from members of the public, this will also include providing technical advice and guidance to customers on a wide range of products through our Zendesk CS platform (Phone, Email and live Chat)
- Season training for Equip Staff members by department
- Assisting the External Training Team with events and roadshow
- Offering back up to other areas of Sales Office during busy periods or when required
- Outdoor Experience – you will be active in the outdoors and have a thorough understanding of how Outdoor Clothing affects your comfort/performance in the outdoors depending on the weather and activity being participated in. You will be able to talk about clothing systems with conviction and be able to use real life experiences to help problem solve customer enquiries.
- Superb organisation—you’re proactive, responsive and able to simultaneously manage multiple projects across multiple teams
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines, with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Be customer focused
- Team commitment
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Customer service experience—you have knowledge of customer service processes in mid- to large-sized companies
- Previous experience in a similar Sales Office position
- Experience of using an ERP system would be advantageous (we use Microsoft Navision) but full training will be given.
- Experience of other Microsoft Office software such as Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint
Please click here to apply
No Agencies Please
The closing date for applications is Friday 1st June 2018