Are you a dynamic Sales Leader with an understanding of the Outdoor Industry?
Do you want to work for a world leading Camping & Outdoor business?
Reporting to our CEO, we are offering a competitive Remuneration Package, including Equity Scheme, Contributory Pension Plan, Healthcare, Company Car, Bonus Scheme & other Benefits.
Overall Job Purpose
Be accountable for Sales, across the business – UK & International, to promote and grow the market share of our Brands, utilising a range of innovative and highly effective strategies.
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of the Company’s Strategic Sales Plans.
- Coach, motivate & manage the 18-strong Sales-Force in achieving their targets, through delivering the Company’s required growth and profitability, whilst at the same time ensuring Customer expectations are fully met.
- Lead from the front and develop business opportunities, through the identification of new Products & Services, Markets and Customers, in conjunction with the Product Development Team.
- Through working with the Senior Management Team, build a culture of Customer focused Teamwork, to improve communication for the benefit of all parties.
- Systematically build accurate and timely knowledge about Key Accounts, Market opportunities, Competition and Industry trends, to evolve the overall Sales Strategy.
- Develop the online Customer Sales Strategy to ensure that the resultant Marketing Campaigns drive sales and profitability, aligned with our Marketing Plans.
- Graduate calibre with +6 years Sales Management experience and ability to make things happen.
- Demonstrable track record in creating successful Sales Strategies & Plans, preferably with a significant seasonal element, which deliver considerable and profitable, sales growth.
- Experience of UK & International Retail & Consumer markets, with an appreciation of all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Thorough understanding of Trade Channels, including E-commerce.
- Commercially astute, with a comprehension of P & L’s and Budget management.
- People Management and Team Leadership skills.
- An avid interest in Outdoor pursuits.
- Computer Literacy within Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel application.
- Sales experience in the Outdoor Industry, relevant to the position.
- Experience of Retail Buying, Product Design & Development and Sourcing.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to rise to this challenge, then please forward a full CV, stating current remuneration details, quoting reference BAM/SD-05’19/Oi to: -
Bernie McGown, HR & Operations Director, AMG Group Ltd,
Kelburn Business Park, Port Glasgow, Renfrewshire, PA14 6TD.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 10th May’19
Interviews: W/c 20th May’19
Responses shall only be issued to those selected for Interview.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
AMG Group Ltd, is an exciting multi-branded company (Vango, Force 10, Lichfield, Anatom, Rossignol, Teko, Trangia & Wayfayrer) and one of the UK’s most successful, within the Outdoor & Snowsport Leisure Industry.