Founded in France in 1927, Le Chameau have been making superior handcrafted boots for over 90 years.
We are looking for a competitive and high performing Sales Account Manager to manage existing accounts, develop sales strategies and attract new business in the Southeast and London area of the UK. The successful sales representative will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets. You will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage existing customer accounts, developing long-lasting relationships and drive sales revenue.
- Develop new business accounts.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales .
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, product knowledge training, and visual merchandising guidance to drive store sales.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors and feedback to HQ.
- Prepare sales reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing company standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in sales meeting.
- Represent the company at trade and consumer exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing individual and team sales targets.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven sales experience
- Demonstrates excellent customer service & client relationship management
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and can eradicate objections
- Strong commercial acumen
- Self-motivated, high energy and target driven - track record of over-achieving target
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Computer use competency – familiar with Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Ability to work as a team, and on own initiative
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in B2B sales environment
- Full clean driving license
The company offers the right candidate:
- Competitive base salary
- Performance-related bonus up to 25% of base salary
- Annual car allowance of £8,000
- 5% Company pension contribution
- 25 days holiday
- Employee discount
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to Steve Stretch, Northern Europe Regional Manager at email@example.com