Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets. Amer Sports shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki stock exchange (AMEAS).
As National Account Manager you will be the contact person for strategic key accounts for the Arc’teryx brand and associated national accounts in the UK. You will be responsible for driving profitable sales growth and your key activities encompass product introduction and presentation, as well as sales, preparation and monitoring of seasonal sales programs to meet key KPIs.
- Professional presentation of the collection and implementation of accompanying sales programs.
- Providing professional consultation to customer in terms of assortment and sales measures.
- Organisation and control of targeted sell-in and sell-through activities to achieve the sales target and KPIs.
- Ensuring exceptional brand presence in the account stores and on-line, working closely with the trade marketing team to deliver the trade marketing plans.
- Implementation of the strategic distribution plan from the joint business plan and achievement of distribution targets.
- Supporting defined strategic customers, planning, analysis, order validation, order book management and monitoring of relevant KPIs.
- Working with the Dealer Service team and Business Development Analyst to identify and deliver win-win opportunities.
- Establishing a strong business relationship with key decision makers focusing on product buyers, merchandisers, allocators and marketing teams.
- Liaising with key customer contacts regarding supply and agreement of any value-added services including the detail and associated costs.
- Working closely with the Territory Commercial Manager and others in the Arc’teryx / Amer Sports organisations to develop programs and product ranges that uniquely build our ability to succeed with assigned accounts.
- Collaborating with the Country Marketing Manager and developing the multi-channel offer into the omni-channel environment.
- 3 A-C Grade ‘A’ levels or equivalent; bachelor’s or master’s degree in business relevant field an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working with key accounts preferably in the sports industry; ideally previous direct selling experience
- In-depth knowledge and appreciation of the Arc’teryx brand and passion for outdoors desired
- Solid knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly strong Excel skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Target and deadline orientated as well as well-organised
- Positive, enthusiastic and action orientated
- Clean driving licence
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Planning and organising
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry.
- Career progression opportunities.
- An opportunity for independent and self-reliant work.
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team.
Please apply online or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Amer Sports UK Ltd aims to be an equal opportunity employer and to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. Entry into the Amer Sports UK Ltd business and progression within it, will be determined solely by personal merit, and the application of criteria which are related to the effective performance of the job and the needs of the business. All employees, whether part-time, full-time or temporary will be treated fairly and with respect. Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. All employees will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be fully utilised to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.