To drive rate of sale via maximising of Merrell brand presence and resonance at retail through staff product training, visual merchandising and information gathering and communication.
- Significantly improve visual presence of the Merrell brand at retail, increasing coverage, upgrading quality perception and reflecting brand positioning and differentiation from competitors
- Retail visits – approximately 80% of the time will be out of the office, on the road
- Staff training; both in our customers’ retail sites and Outdoor Group employees
- POS /promotion implementation
- Visual merchandising
- Reporting – stocking situation, sell-through info, retailer feedback, competitor activity
- Communicate marketing activity to retailers in order to maximise brand selling story
- Perform other duties as required/assigned by Merrell Marketing Team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Love for the outdoors
- Outgoing personality
- Interpersonal skills – able to challenge, communicate, rationalise, influence and convince at all levels
- Visual merchandising/POS/display experience
- Excellent Organization and planning skills
- Creativity / problem solving
- Ability to manage own time productively and efficiently – must be self-motivated
- Must have full driving licence.
- 6-month fixed contract
- 17k pro rata
- Travel expenses paid
- Field based – 80%+ of time on the road
- Must be willing to spend time away from home each week
- Must be prepared to work occasional weekends if needed.
Applicants should apply by forwarding a CV and covering to Ollie Claxton firstname.lastname@example.org