DMM currently have the following vacancy for a Marketing Manager: -
We are looking for a professional, creative, sociable individual to manage the DMM marketing team.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director to formulate and manage global marketing, brand and corporate identity strategies. Experience in a senior marketing management position is essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, mentor and manage the DMM Marketing team.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Director to formulate marketing strategy for all market sectors in line with company objectives and brand guidelines.
- Develop, implement and manage annual marketing plans & budgets with achievable objectives and timelines.
- Formulate strategy and guidelines for online activity & social media.
- Develop seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Manage advertising content and schedules.
- Work closely with the sales department to co-ordinate marketing support for retailers including POS, merchandising and event support.
- Collaborate with the product development team to ensure the effectiveness of product marketing and new product launches.
- Source and manage content/assets from internal and external providers to build a collection of images and articles that reflect the quality and values of the DMM brand.
- Develop and manage relationships with strategic partners such as trade associations to maximise potential benefits for both parties.
- Oversee the company trade show presence – evaluate shows, trade stand layouts and logistics.
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Ensure projects are on time and on or under budget
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Essential to your success in the role will be the ability to demonstrate:
- Proven track record of at least 3 years’ experience in a senior marketing role - ideally degree educated with a marketing bias.
- Excellent knowledge of up to date marketing techniques and activities.
- Comprehensive experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good organizational and negotiation skills, as well as self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work in a team, to prioritize and meet deadlines and to be open to change.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver inspiring presentations.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of our market sectors.
The role is office-based in the beautiful Snowdonia area and some travel should be expected. There will be a requirement to work occasional weekends.
37.5 Hours per week, Monday to Friday.
If you feel you have the relevant skills, qualities, background and experience we are really keen to hear more about you. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your own career in return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Interested applicants should apply in the first instance with a covering letter and a copy of their CV and any additional information that you feel is relevant.
Applications and current C.V. to be sent to:
Suzanne Bonnett – H R Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
DMM, Y Glyn, LLanberis, Gwynedd, LL55 4EL
Closing date for applications: 31st January 2018
DMM is an Equal Opportunities Employer.