At Bradshaw Taylor / Innov8, we work with only the best, most exciting brands in outdoor, country and equestrian. Our family-run business thrives because of the people within it, who bring enthusiasm, hard work and fresh thinking to work with them each and every day.
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about the outdoors and who brings this passion into work every day. Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager on Icebreaker, Black Diamond and Keen, this role will deliver fantastic marketing and brand service to retailers and consumers across the UK.
To coordinate the on-time, on-budget delivery of marketing activities across channels for your allocated brands, including:
- Following seasonal marketing plans, ensuring that all elements are delivered on time, on budget and on brief, including, seasonal workbook, key account marketing assets, point-of-sale, windows, digital assets and managing print for any direct to consumer direct activity
- Acting as day-to-day point of contact for PR agency – sharing information, gathering samples and managing sample set;
- Acting as first point of contact for sales team, responding to requests and answering questions;
- Acting as first point of contact for retailers, where appropriate: responding to requests and answering questions:
- Forming and maintaining strong and durable relationships with our retail partners, across functions and across all levels of their businesses.
- Inputting invoices into the marketing budgets, ensuring accuracy and highlighting any inconsistencies with your manager;
- Coordinating our trade show attendance, working with our senior marketing manager to plan for impactful presence:
- Assisting with management of seasonal photoshoots:
- Working with product team to manage samples, ensure that you know the collection inside out and manage sample use with an iron fist.
- Looking after the show rooms for your brands, ensuring that it is seasonally relevant, fresh and inspiring.
- Knowing your industries – keeping abreast with what is happening, what’s interesting and which brands are doing interesting things.
Salary dependant on experience
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to Georgina Kirby: Georgina.email@example.com