Nikwax is a leading international manufacturer of aftercare products for clothing, footwear and outdoor equipment and leads the field in outstanding environmental credentials and sustainability. Nikwax received the Queen’s Award for Sustainable Development.
Maintain and increase sales to accounts, by building relationships with buyers and distributors that promote the understanding of how our products and services can make their business more profitable.
- Develop sales through designated accounts by building relationships with buyers and strengthening brand loyalty
- Merchandise regional and national accounts to optimise sales
- Present instore product training to independent and national stores to increase product knowledge and selling ability of sales staff
- Prioritise time to maximise effect upon the business through efficient call plans
- Analyse sales data to identify problems or opportunities and develop strategies to address them
- Utilise Nikwax reporting systems to ensure effective internal communication
- Report to the Head of HQ Sales with customer and market feedback
- Attend Nikwax trade and consumer events when required
- Will be personable and organised
- Able to drive things to a conclusion
- Be able to use own initiative to prioritise tasks
- Understands the importance of customer service
- Will have a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Must have a full clean driving licence
- Will have experience in sales and training
- Have experience of the outdoor industry and related sports
- Will be educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Work within a company where you can clearly see the effect of your efforts.
- Work for a globally recognised brand with values that you can believe in.
- Work within a friendly and informal environment.
- Competitive benefits including healthcare, mobile, laptop and company car
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your Covering Letter (clearly stating your salary requirements) & CV by no later than 1st July 2018 to:
Unit F, Durgates Industrial Estate
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the Nikwax Job Applicant Privacy Notice please visit