Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd based in Alfreton, Derbyshire specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor clothing and equipment. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world. Equip Outdoor Technologies own and operate two leading aspirational outdoor brands Rab and Lowe Alpine.
We’re currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced sales professional for our Customer Services Department. Reporting to the Sales Office Manager, the role of Internal Key Account Manager, will fully underpin the work of the external field sales specialists with consistent and professional account management and maintenance.
- Full responsibility for the continual and consistent maintenance of key accounts
- Dealing with all customer account enquires from initial call to order processing, right through to invoice stage
- Production of orders, quotes and confirmations
- Having a commercial approach by identifying opportunities to upsell and cross sell additional products and services ensuring customers always receive maximum benefits offered by the business
- Liaising with stock, logistics and distribution ensuring orders are despatched in line with service level agreements
- Organising regular meetings with Retail Buyers to discuss and review intake of Season product (this should be carried out with the Equip Area Sales manager and Forecasting Manager)
- Ensuring appropriate stock levels are available before committing to order delivery
- Keeping accounts informed of order status and immediately highlighting any delays
- Account service reviews
- Production of key reports required for senior management team
- Query resolution
To join us, you must have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Able to understand and empathise with customer needs whilst balancing their needs with that of the Company.
- Demonstrable experience, building professional rapport and maintaining strong relationships with Key Account/Blue Chip customers.
- Excellent communication skills and a natural commercial drive
- Ability to effectively question or challenge things if they don’t appear to be correct or are not understood.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills, including ability to analyse data and draw relevant conclusions.
- IT literate with intermediate to advanced Excel skills as well as a working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
It would be advantageous if you have:
- A passion for the outdoors
- The ability to lead and motivate a small team would be an advantage
What we can we offer you in return:
A competitive salary and company bonus scheme, pension and life assurance, flexible working schemes and an early finish on Fridays. And, of course, there’s fantastic staff discounts on our products. In addition, we offer a wide range of reciprocal trade discounts on climbing, bikes, camping, sailing and running equipment.
There’s a casual dress code and we operate an open and friendly company with a relaxed environment but we work hard to get the job done. We have great modern office facilities and free on-site parking.
For further information on Equip please visit our website at www.equipuk.com.
How to apply:
Applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter via our recruitment portal through the following link: click here
For general enquiries, contact: email@example.com
No Agencies Please
The closing date for applications is 29 July 2018