Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd based in Alfreton, Derbyshire specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor clothing and equipment. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world.
Equip Outdoor Technologies own and operate two leading aspirational outdoor brands Rab and Lowe Alpine. Reporting into the Senior Management Team, the role of Internal Sales Account Manager, will fully underpin the work of the external field sales specialists with consistent and professional account management and maintenance.
- Full responsibility for the continual and consistent maintenance of key accounts
- Dealing with all customer account enquires from initial call to order processing, right through to invoice stage
- Production of orders, quotes and confirmations
- Having a commercial approach by identifying opportunities to upsell and cross sell additional products and services ensuring customers always receive maximum benefits offered by the business
- Liaising with stock, logistics and distribution ensuring orders are despatched in line with service level agreements
- Organising regular meetings with Retail Buyers to discuss and review intake of Season product (this should be carried out with the Equip Area Sales manager and Forecasting Manager)
- Ensuring appropriate stock levels are available before committing to order delivery
- Keeping accounts informed of order status and immediately highlighting any delays
- Account service reviews
- Production of key reports required for senior management team
- Query resolution
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Able to understand and empathise with customer needs whilst balancing their needs with that of the Company.
- Demonstrable experience, building professional rapport and maintaining strong relationships with Key Account/Blue Chip customers.
- Excellent communication skills and a natural commercial drive
- Ability to effectively question or challenge things if they don’t appear to be correct or are not understood.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills, including ability to analyse data and draw relevant conclusions.
- IT literate with intermediate to advanced Excel skills as well as a working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
- A passion for the outdoors
- Ability to lead and motivate a small team would be an advantage
Applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Lee Jones, HR Coordinator. Email email@example.com
No Agencies Please
The closing date for applications is Friday 9th February 2018