Established in 1972 and born in Skipton, Yorkshire, Rohan is the original all climate clothing specialist. We design and manufacture a comprehensive range of lightweight, packable, easy to care for clothing which offers protection in all the world’s climates. So, wherever you’re heading - we’ve got you covered.
We make gear to keep you protected and comfortable in the world’s wildest places. From performance clothing to shoes and luggage we have created a range that is all you need and nothing you don’t. From our original and iconic “Bags Trousers” to our latest innovations everything is built on the original design principles that were conceived around a kitchen table in North Yorkshire forty years ago. That is what still make us unique.
- The Email Marketing Executive plays a fundamental role in our central marketing function by supporting our trading activity through weekly email campaigns and managing customer journeys through our email CRM programmes.
- The high profile position works closely with all areas of the marketing function, Merchandising, Design and Retail teams for this iconic British outdoor brand.
- It will suit a motivated email marketeer looking for a role which provides the opportunity to make their mark applying best-practice techniques and approaches.
We are looking for:
Technical Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum three years’ experience working with Email Service Providers e.g. Emarsys, Dotmailer etc and delivering email campaigns
- Graphic design tools such as Photoshop or InDesign
- Direct experience with Emarsys ESP desirable
- Good understanding of business and digital marketing KPI’s – Clicks, CTR%, Opens, OR%, Conversions, CR%
- Experience of building customer journeys and using content as an engagement tool
- Retail sector experience beneficial but not a requirement
- Interest in, and knowledge of, the outdoor and travel sectors
Link to details and application