The Mountain Boot Co is seeking to recruit a dynamic sales manager to work with the leading pack brand-Deuter, managing an exciting range of retailers and geography across its extensive categories including hike, bike, ski and travel.
- Business development of our extensive and diverse business in Northern England, North Wales, Scotland and Ireland.
- Representing Deuter, the world’s largest premium pack supplier.
- Generating forward order sales commitment and asap possibilities within a wide range of accounts.
- Training and sell out support for independents and branches of leading multiples.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate
- Proven track record in sales and account development with retailers in one or all the following categories - outdoor, bike, ski, travel.
- High competency in order generation, inventory management, point of display placement and eye for digital merchandising standards.
- Proven track record in winning hearts and minds of retail staff and influencing their sales activity.
- Clear understanding and affinity with technical products and their end use resulting in the ability to converse daily at all levels with retailers in the sector.
- Relish extensive travel in the territory and engaging with retail staff at all levels on a daily basis.
- Be willing to work selective weekend days in store and out of hours to support retail sell through.
- Clean driving licence required
Our ideal candidate will be currently operating (or willing to relocate) from a home base within a 2-hour commute of our Kendal showroom.
The opportunity offers -
- A chance to join one of the premier and progressive distributors in the sector.
- A chance to work for one of the most recognised brands in the world
- A chance to work in the best geography for both retailer and activities!
An attractive package includes
- Basic salary
- Fully expensed company car
- Optional company pension scheme
- Optional health care option
- Death in service benefit
- Staff kit allowance and generous staff purchase terms.
Applications should be made using the application form available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org or downloadable from www.mountainboot.co.uk/careers/