Founded in 1973, Patagonia is an outdoor apparel company based in Ventura, California. A certified B-Corporation, Patagonia’s mission is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm and use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. The company is recognized internationally for its commitment to product quality and environmental activism, contributing over $78 million in grants and in-kind donations to date.
For our office in Manchester, we are looking for:
Customer Services Representative Dealer Service TEMP
Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Your role will contribute to this by delivering an excellent customer service and sales administration service to Dealer Services team.
- Provide a fast, reliable and high quality customer services to the customers calling Patagonia Europe.
- Sell ATS (Available-To-Sell) by answering incoming phone calls. Participate in sales call out programs.
- Work with the Patagonia system and enter the dealers’ orders, follow up with adjustments, cancellations and returns during the season, pro forma invoices/prepayment.
- Become familiar with all regular tasks of the Customer Service Department in order to handle all related service issues for dealers and to back up other Dealer Service Representatives.
- Provide help and support to the agents of the territories (s)he is working on, mainly in the daily relationship with dealers and administrative tasks.
- Assure daily transfers of pick-tickets to the warehouse.
- Provide reports and statistics to Sales Manager, Representatives and Agents.
- Work closely with credit department on credit holds accounts and collections.
- Monitoring delivery problems.
- Other ad-hoc customer services tasks.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
- Language Skills: English Native
- 1-2 years’ experience in Customer Service.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer services skills, delivers a high quality service to both internal and external clients.
- Strong computer skill
- Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Possesses a positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges of work.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree qualification desirable or similar years’ work experience.
- Advanced level of computer user skills (knowledge of Excel a must, Microsoft AX would be a plus).
- Friendliness, tactfulness, patience and liability.
- Resourcefulness in problem-solving.
- A natural flair for sales is an advantage.
If you are interested, please forward your motivations and resume in English under reference CSR DS UK / AMS by e-mail to: email@example.com
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.