MBC is looking for an exceptional individual to support its dynamic customer service team in Newcastle.
A chance to join a great team and dynamic environment, working in one of the leading and most progressive outdoor and snowsports distributors in the UK.
Based in our Wallsend distribution centre, working Monday- Friday, hours generally 9-5, (but with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done!).
Key function of the role
- Supporting Front line customer service/ sales and order enquiries with our retail base and end consumers
- Technical support for end consumer and retailer via telephone and email
- Sales order processing and account administration
- General administration and back up to the team.
Ideal candidates will ideally have
- A background and passion for the outdoors and equipment
- Experience in retail / customer service environment
- Solid organisational and IT skills
- A dynamic personality, with a strong can do, will do mentality
- A desire and passion for service excellence and going that extra mile every day
- An excellent and engaging telephone manner
- Ability to build relationships over the phone
- Proven track record to work in teams and be a strong team player.
- An attractive salary with annual review
- Optional company pension scheme ( after six months successful probation)
- Generous kit allowance and staff purchase scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Optional company health care
- Generous holiday allowance.
Interested applicants should request an application form from email@example.com and submit application to Steve Roberts Managing Director – firstname.lastname@example.org