Due to continued growth Rosker Ltd are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Advisor to join a dynamic sales and marketing team. Rosker Ltd, being part of a global Swedish based company, is based on the south coast of Hampshire, and is a successful supplier of outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment to a national network of retail stockists.
You will join the team in providing excellent customer service to stockists and end users alike. You will speak to customers over the phone, email and online.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that can offer you stability and future career opportunities.
To be successful in your application you will ideally have a background within an office-based sales environment. Any candidates with previous industry experience or a personal interest and experience in Outdoor activities would be at an advantage, however full training would be provided.
This is a full time permanent position and the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits.
- Sales and Customer Service experience ideally from within a telephone based role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of web chat/online forums would be an advantage
- Provide excellent support over the telephone and online
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Polite and fluent telephone manner
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Great attention to details
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Provide feedback and interaction to ecom customers.
- Processing of sales orders received from Email or Telephone sources
- Creating Sales opportunities and providing customer service excellence.
- Inputting of orders received via email and telephone onto a bespoke operating system
- Answering customer end user enquiries on the phone and via email.
- Supporting and engaging with a small field sales team
- Pro-actively troubleshooting issues and recommending solutions to the management team
- Engage with potential new stockists to ensure they are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner
- Interpreting and acting upon sales based data to maximise sales opportunities.
- Assisting customers with stock and order reports
- Liasing with internal distribution centres
- Data entry and presentations to be made on various Microsoft office platforms.
- Collating samples for customer and internal photoshoots.
- Fielding initial customer returns queries
- Providing weekly feedback to management on sales data and trends.
Applications should send CV and covering letter to Andy.Brown@rosker.co.uk
Closing Date 10th March