TKC Sales Ltd are the UK distributors for a number of brands including Lowa, Tecnica, Mizu and Aeropress. As the company continues to grow, we are looking to add the role of Customer Experience & Digital Marketing Executive to our team. Based at our office in the Old Spitfire Hanger, in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside, this a unique opportunity for a talented individual to join our team.
The principal role is to work in conjunction with the outdoor team to increase brand awareness and grow sales for Lowa. As you will be working with a highly technical premium footwear brand, an affinity for the outdoors and a passion for walking are definitely desirable.
This is a Full-time permanent position.
- Responsible for growth and evolution of Lowa.co.uk
- Responsible for delivering exceptional customer experience
- Support B2B returns and customer service
- Web copywriting and content creation
- Liaise with external PR and digital marketing teams
- Contribute to strong social media reach and maintain brand advocacy among customers
- Work with the sales team to develop a co-ordinated approach to commercial opportunities
- Assist with the implementation and execution of staff training events and UK trade shows
The ideal person
- A personal enthusiasm for the outdoors, with experience of using outdoor footwear
- Experience of delivering exception customer experience and retail sales
- Computer literate with a good understanding of social media
- Have a team mentality and flexible style of working
- Have a keen interest in outdoor products, the outdoor market and outdoor brands
- Be timely and deadline focused
If you feel you’re perfect for this role then please send your CV, with a brief covering email, to email@example.com