Terra Nova Equipment, based in Derbyshire, manufactures and sells a market leading range of high specification Tents, Outdoor Accessories, Hats and Gloves selling to both the specialist and family camping markets. Using the Terra Nova, Wild Country and Extremities brands they are a leader in their field having won several prestigious industry awards.
Purpose of Role:
To further promote and develop sales across all Brands, Terra Nova is looking for an enthusiastic person to join the team as a Business Development Manager with a specific focus on accelerating the growth of the Wild Country brand in the Motorhome, Caravan & Family Camping market.
Reporting to the Sales Director this role is based from their Clay Cross offices with frequent visits to customers.
- Prospecting and developing their growing Family Camping business through Independent Retailers, National Accounts, Contract sales and ecommerce.
- Generating specific customer telephone and email sales campaigns and promotions whilst working closely with the marketing team.
- Deliver customer sales analysis and forward planning, defining and qualifying new business and prospect opportunities. Feedback all sales & market information on a regular basis, compiling detailed reports for the Sales Director and Product Development teams.
- Day to day customer account management by telephone, email and virtual meetings, working closely with customers in order to maximize all sales channels.
- Recording all sales activity on the in-house CRM database.
- Attend Trade shows and retail customer trade events in order to develop strong business relationships
- The ideal candidate will need to be highly motivated with a drive to seek out new business. We are looking for candidates who are confident and articulate with strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to plan and prioritise.
- They will have a good knowledge of the UK Family camping market, be commercially aware with proven success in the Family Camping Market.
- Have a passion for the outdoors, the products and brands that they are selling and the real ability to recognise opportunities and act on them.
- You will need to be computer literate with a strong working knowledge of MS Office, use of ACT would be an advantage and video presenations.
Office Location - Clay Cross, Derbyshire.
Full Time (plus occasional weekends).
Competitive Salary, excellent bonus structure, plus Company pension scheme.
Full clean driving license and own transport required. May also be required to drive hire vehicles (mileage allowance and expenses when travelling for business).
Application closing date: Friday 16th October.
To apply please submit a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org