With 50 years of experience, Craghoppers is one of the world's leading brands of technical Job outdoor and travel clothing, designed and engineered to protect our customers, wherever they go and whatever the climate.
We currently have an opportunity for passionate Brand Technical Representative to join Craghoppers to cover the Southern region.
Scope of the role:
To be an expert on the Craghoppers range of products, their technical features and benefits. Ensuring that all relevant individuals within our network of retail partners are regularly trained in the technical features and benefits of our range of clothing, accessories and footwear. Whilst also being the eyes and ears of the brand, feeding back into all relevant departments of the business and managing the presentation of the brand in all visited retail outlets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the face of the Craghoppers brand and share our history and heritage with the retail staff within your region.
- Effective management of your areas store staff training needs through regular call cycles, delivering updates and training to staff about the latest technologies from the Craghoppers range each season.
- Plan and execute a call cycle for your area, ensuring that all the relevant accounts are visited on a regular basis and in line with new seasonal launches.
- Manage the product training needs of the commercial and in house sales teams, taking part in seasonal product launches and holding training sessions internally.
- Submit weekly call plans and retailer call reports to provide feedback and information for the business to use to support better understanding what is happening in our retailers.
- Be aware and report back about competitor brands, any new products and general activity.
- Ensure that each retailer visited is given access to the latest Point of Sale, updated graphics and that the general presentation of the Craghoppers brand is at its best.
- Identify training needs and provide for the technical training needs of the Craghoppers office staff.
- Support the UK & Ireland commercial and concessions team where needed.
- Assist with range launches, either company or retailer, where required to by the UK/Ireland Sales Manager.
Who are we looking for?
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and motivated individual with excellent communication skills at all levels and great relationship building skills, along with;
- Having a passion for the outdoors and a regularly participate in outdoor activities.
- An eye for detail and well organised
- Ability to motivate and excite through effective communication.
- Be part of a dynamic team and deliver against the goals of the business.
- Understanding of competitor products and technologies.
- Be comfortable with public speaking and addressing large groups.
- Have excellent journey planning & time management.
What’s in it for you?
- In return in we offer a competitive salary, with an extensive benefits package which includes:
- 22 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- A profit share bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Fantastic staff discounts
- Discounts at a variety of retailers and leisure attractions
- Company Car
Please click here to apply for the position of Brand Technical Representative and upload your CV.