The OSC Outdoor Group is a quintet of specialist brands dedicated to inspire participation in outdoor activity for everyone.
The group owns Sprayway, Trekmates and Go-System, which together with distributed brands, Zempire Camping Equipment and Oboz Footwear, complete a comprehensive portfolio of outdoor gear, equipment and accessories.
As part of our continued growth an outstanding opportunity now exists for a Brand Marketing manager to join our Manchester based team. Reporting to the Group Marketing manager, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of marketing campaigns that support the development of the Oboz Footwear and Zempire Camping Equipment brands both in the UK and Europe.
- Work with the group marketing manager to create seasonal brand marketing campaigns that are in line with the brands objectives and guidelines
- Work closely with the brands central marketing and product departments, as well as our own territory sales teams to identify key product themes and requirements
- Ensure that all outputs are produced to set brand guidelines, agreed budgets and deadlines
- Manage the production and delivery of all trade and consumer print materials
- Take a lead role in organising and attending both consumer and trade events
- Manage the creation and implementation of POS and in-store merchandising programs
- Build strong working relationships with retail partners
- Manage the PR activities of the brands including briefing external PR agency, creation and distribution of press releases and develop and maintain relationships with gear editors, key influencers and journalists
- Manage the brands advertising / media schedules
- Maintain and create content for territory websites and social media platforms
- Act as the main point of contact for web based consumer enquiries
- You should be educated to degree level, preferably with a marketing related qualification or have at least 2/3 years’ experience in a marketing related role.
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Have excellent communication skills
- A proven ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A passion for the outdoors and knowledge of the outdoor industry would be advantageous
This is a full-time position based at our head-office in Hyde, Greater Manchester, with some travel both here in the UK and overseas.
Interested??? then contact email@example.com no later than 29th June 2018.