Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd based in Alfreton, Derbyshire specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor clothing and equipment. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world.
Equip Outdoor Technologies own and operate two leading aspirational outdoor brands Rab and Lowe Alpine. The IT function of Equip supports both UK offices and to an extent, the overseas subsidiaries in US/Canada/NZ/Germany and the Netherlands.
- Supporting users throughout the organisation on IT related issues, primarily software based, but hardware where the opportunity or need arises
- IT Project work as directed by line manager
- Liaise with internal departments on support and development issues
- Deliver training on software packages where applicable
- Maintenance of the support log and identification of training needs in users
- Mapping system architecture and changes that may occur.
- An energetic, hands-on approach to the role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to talk to people at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- Able to handle multiple projects and prioritise accordingly
- Team commitment
- Degree or Equivalent in an IT related discipline
- Experience of MSSQL server, Microsoft Dynamics Nav
- A passion for the outdoors
- Previous experience in an organisation using multiple and integrated software packages
- High level of experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A detailed knowledge of ERP systems and supporting architecture
- JET Reporting experience
- Experience of analytics
- An understanding of IT needs in a retail environment
Applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Lee Jones, HR coordinator. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 11th August 2017