Location: Field based, South UK
Permanent, Full time
With over 50 years’ experience, Craghoppers Ltd is one of the leading UK brands of technical outdoor and lifestyle apparel, designed and engineered to protect our customers, wherever they travel and whatever the climate.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Regional Account Manager who will be managing all aspects of the allocated Southern based regional accounts within Craghoppers UK, ensuring the brand is well represented through all channels and anticipated growth. As a member of the UK wholesale team, you will make a significant contribution to the growth of the business and build strong relationships with our customers whilst continuing to open new accounts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achievement of annual, seasonal and monthly budget and profit targets within the Southern Regional Accounts
- Together with the Country Manager, build and deliver a short and long term strategy for the Region, linked to the overall business strategy
- Plan and deliver impactful range presentations at seasonal launches and sell in appointments
- Order book management, ensuring forward order targets are achieved and that conversion is managed effectively and efficiently
- Ensure regular contact with the key personnel within the Key Accounts, carry out regular business review in season, and act as conduit between key office staff and their opposite numbers within the accounts
- Manage the marketing plans for each of the Key Accounts, supported by the Craghoppers Marketing Manager, ensuring that budgets are adhered to and Craghoppers are getting the best value from each investment
- To ensure that the brand looks at its best in-store and on-line, with supply and implementation of seasonal assets, including imagery, in-store unitary (where applicable and agreed) and that POS materials are kept up to date
- Timely completion of monthly reports, weekly movements, contact reports and all other forms of admin
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 - 3 years account management experience
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Previous experience of working with office systems AS400 and Darwin is advantageous
If you have the drive, relevant experience and top quality sales skills to help build the Craghoppers brand, we would love to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company Car
- Company Pension
- State of the art head office facilities including fitness room, starbucks, games room
- Fantastic retail and leisure discounts
- Access to great staff discounts
Please send applications to- email@example.com
Apply here to go to career page and upload CV